Friday, September 4, 2009

Gearing up for the holiday season

Too soon you may say? Well, I'm like a little child when it comes to Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays. I believe it is the most beautiful time of the year, where everything seems perfect (people angrily pushing at Target to buy the hottest gifts), people are sweet (rambling on top of one another for sales) and, I don't know, that special spirit is in the air (last minute shopping stress). Awww, you gotta love the season to be jolly.

Well, I have to start looking around for new additions to Brentwood Kitchen to gear up for the holiday season. Although it's another 4 months away, if you have any special suggestions for gifts that I should offer on the site, I would very much welcome them.

And of course, they will always be below the retail value!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin